Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Our hero in his Speed-Suit (Longjohns)


So here is our Hero.... in his longjohns.

He's got a slighter build for a Hero. I've thinned his wrists and ankles. We could push that a bit further and scale up the hands and feet a bit more to keep him comedic. I feel like this is a good balance between Heroic/Comedic.

Working on Costuming and Turnarounds.

2 comments:

craigv said...

Really cool. I think my favorite bit is the hands actually. Personally I like the small wrists. Especially if we put some gloves on him. I like the bigger more expressive hands. I'm not totally sold on the large feet. I think they make his torso look a bit weaker than it really is. of course we were talking breastplate and stuff with the costume so that could help with that. I like the cosmonaut cap a lot too.

Ty said...

good point about the feet. If they got much bigger they may start to be a bit too flipper-like. I haven't been able to touch this since earlier in the week. I'll work on the turnaround and costume this weekend. I figure after that will come the face and head expression sheets. I'm pleased with the proportions and shape of the head though so I hadn't planned on changing them mush as we get into the expressions.