skip to main | skip to sidebar
project788

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Ok. I'm working on costuming. Here is a great couple sites.
http://www.astronautix.com/craftfam/spasuits.htm
http://www.flickr.com/groups/vintagescience/pool/page4/
Posted by Ty at 5:50 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (30)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ▼  April (14)
      • Ok. I'm working on costuming. Here is a great coup...
      • Here is the profile view of Hero. Note the Hair ch...
      • Smaller calves.
      • Arm Gaurds
      • Here is the link to an online book on WWI body arm...
      • Our hero in his Speed-Suit (Longjohns)
      • I was reading up about Jacks and how there are a p...
      • No title
      • P52-Eradicator
      • tentacle sketches
      • Quick Mock-up
      • awesomeMasks
      • Full Outline (kitchen sink included)
      • New blog

Contributors

  • Chris
  • Ty
  • craigv