skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Monday, April 28, 2008
Here is the profile view of Hero. Note the Hair change, more spikey. I kinda prefer it. The hood is also a bit different in the profile view.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(30)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(5)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(5)
▼
April
(14)
Ok. I'm working on costuming. Here is a great coup...
Here is the profile view of Hero. Note the Hair ch...
Smaller calves.
Arm Gaurds
Here is the link to an online book on WWI body arm...
Our hero in his Speed-Suit (Longjohns)
I was reading up about Jacks and how there are a p...
No title
P52-Eradicator
tentacle sketches
Quick Mock-up
awesomeMasks
Full Outline (kitchen sink included)
New blog
Contributors
Chris
Ty
craigv
No comments:
Post a Comment