skip to main | skip to sidebar
project788

Friday, April 25, 2008

Arm Gaurds

I think an armor piece like this on at least one arm would be really cool. Maybe that is a bit cliche. But The hard leather with the inside straps at the joints looks cool.
Posted by craigv at 10:19 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (30)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ▼  April (14)
      • Ok. I'm working on costuming. Here is a great coup...
      • Here is the profile view of Hero. Note the Hair ch...
      • Smaller calves.
      • Arm Gaurds
      • Here is the link to an online book on WWI body arm...
      • Our hero in his Speed-Suit (Longjohns)
      • I was reading up about Jacks and how there are a p...
      • No title
      • P52-Eradicator
      • tentacle sketches
      • Quick Mock-up
      • awesomeMasks
      • Full Outline (kitchen sink included)
      • New blog

Contributors

  • Chris
  • Ty
  • craigv